Friday, April 22, 2011

Exp[ression 2 Contest entry number 2



This is the second layout I did for the Contest. It is my personal favorite of
the three. All The papers were done on the Imagine . The dark green base
page was done with RGB codes as was the burgandy color. The dark brown
was from the pallet on the Imagine More cartridge as was the tan and the
checked green. Each of the set were done with the brown base which I matted
with the second color. Then on the lond side pieces after matting the tan on, I
added a border cut from Matha Stewert Elegant Cakes Cartridge. The tittle
was cut from Cursive 101 and welded with my Gypsy. The flowers were cut
from Mother's Day Bouquet in three differant sizes and pop dotted together.
Everything was inked with dark brown in aroun the edges. The wind colored
paper was also ran through the Cuttlebug. The clock cut was from the
Heritage Cartridge and the dress frame was cut from the Frence Mannor
cartridge. Then I added perils to the flower and ribbons on some of the
pieces to finish it. This is my favorite. I really like the vintage look.

1 comment: