Friday, April 22, 2011

Expression 2 contest entry number 3





This is my last entry to the Contest. I ran out of time and could not finish it the way I had
wanted too. My idea was to make the flame on top of the candle spin if you blew on it.
I also planned to have the large gift open and have the word surprise pop up. But I had to
get them in the mail before I could finish this part.
The border on this was printed from the Imagine Hopscoth cartridge and cut 1/4th
of the inch in on all sides. The large gift was cut from Create a Critter and then
hand printed with a silver scrapbook paint pen. The ribbon was cut from the same
Hopscotch print as the page border. The cake pieces were done with George and
Basic shapes in stairstep sizes. Then each piece was put through the Cuttlebug to
emboss it. After embossing I picked at random some of the raised imagies to add
bling to with Skitles. The Happy Birthday was cut from Cursive 101 and welded with
the Gypsy. The flame was cut with Accent Essentials and put on with a brad and the
candle itself was from Birthday Bash ( I think). The letters for Make A Wish were
cut from the new Kate's ABCs. And the blue background was Bazzill Basic Blue.
And that is it for this final Contest entry. It was fun to do.


1 comment: